I’m sharing with you what I’ve learned on those last years and some phrases in my note book that I read when I need to. I’m not the thinker around this. I try to improve myself for my own happiness. On the past years I’ve read a lot, I’ve listened lots of podcasts. I consulted a competent psychologist and I’m one of those who always been interested in those kind of subject.
1. Do not take mistakes personally, use them as a guide. Every new day offers the opportunity to develop something different, you do not have to take your mistakes with you.
Remember, you are not your mistake.
2. Life will give you great rewards with the problems it brings.
Your reward will be determined on how you deal with the problem.
3. Take time to connect with others to remind them of their brilliance, strength and value to the world. Maybe they take the time to do the same with another person.
4. Be honest. Do your actions and habits match the vision you have for your life? Do not wait for years until you realize that you need a change in habit.
5. Do not let anyone and nothing take away your peace. Some people consume a lot of your energy and some problems take a while to resolve.
6. The constant concentration of thought and action is often the magic key to success.
7. Do not try to climb the mountain before you reach it. Concentrate where you are now, while you get ready. No mountain is conquered without support, be prepared to ask for help when you need it.
8. Love is an incredible power
9. Know why you want to do something. This will give you an indication of how to do it. Learn why this gives more clarity on how you can achieve it. And if you get stuck, move back to your original purpose.
10. Understand when to talk and when you just need to work in silence. Both with integrity.
11. Make no decisions and spend the rest of the time complaining. If the choice you made does not work. Sometimes it's a choice between two things, none of which is perfect. The time you lose if you complain today will not improve tomorrow.
12. It is not surprising that we do not get what we want when the amount of "I can not" exceeds our "Yes, I can do it" by a thousand to one. Repetition is a convincing argument. It's really really powerful ! You always become the living result of your inner speech.
Bon succès !